Baby Goat - 1 lb
Small Shallots - 15 nos (chopped)
Tomato - 1 no (chopped)
Ram naadu Round Red chilli - 10 nos
Fennel seed - 1 teaspoon
Smashed Ginger - 1"
Smashed Garlic - 5 pods
Curry leaves - few
Coriander leaves - few
Coconut oil or butter - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
* In a cooker heat oil/butter, add fennel seeds. once it's pop...add ginger and fry it. Then add garlic, fry it for a while.Then add 5 Red chillies, fry it for few mins.Then add half of the chopped onion.Fry for 2 mins.
* Then add Cleaned goat & fry it for 3 mins.
* Now add chopped Tomato, mix well. Add salt & little water (not too much water). Close the cooker with lid and allow 8-10 whistles.
* In a Pan heat oil/butter, fry 5 red chillies, curry leaves & onions. Once It's turned brown, add cooked goat mixer.
* Keep the stove in high flame & fry it until well cook as shown in the picture.
* Add coriander leaves and serve hot with Rasam rice,white rice,pulao...etc.,
Recipe from Vahrehvah.chef